Friday, September 28, 2007

/Welcome!

Yes this is yet another World of Warcraft (WoW) blog...

Given the fact that I first started playing WoW shortly after it launched almost 4 years ago, I probably should have started this a looong time ago... In any case - I figured since I'm still playing the game quite a lot I may as well start now.

Why make a blog about a game? Well, if for nothing else than for me to have a record that outlines of all my WoW advetures/etc for my own reference/entertainment. In addition to documenting my adventures I'll also use this site as a 'reminder/shopping-list' of sorts as well to jot down things I need to remember etc in-game.

Whether I play the game 5 more years or just 5 more weeks it's been a great experience and I've had a blast. I've been in small guilds (30 people) and large guilds (400+ people) and have made some good friends along the way.

Anyhow - welcome to my humble WoW blog!

0 comments: